About Reston Surgery Center in Virginia
Reston Surgery Center is a leading healthcare provider in Reston, Fairfax county and the surrounding area since 2004. We are located at 1860 Town Center Drive, Suite G100 in the Parkway Medical Tower Building on the campus of Reston Hospital Center.
Physicians and other healthcare professionals designed Reston Surgery Center with your well-being in mind.
Our goals at Reston Surgery Center are to:
- Deliver warm, personalized care to elective, out-patient surgery clients in the Northern Virginia community.
- Provide clinical expertise for consistently high quality care that improves the quality of life for our patients, exceeding the patients’(and their families’) expectations.
- Create and maintain an environment that fosters our staff and physician skills and abilities, working collaboratively to provide efficient, cost-effective services.
Reston Surgery Center is committed to providing the highest quality care and services possible. We are participants in HCA’s national quality improvement measurement program. This program measures data on a monthly basis, compares it to other surgical centers nationwide, and then reports back to us where we stand in comparison. Reston Surgery Center also participates in the national Ambulatory Surgery Center Association programs. This organization is nationally recognized, and also gathers data, comparing and sharing results with their members nationwide
Questions you might ask when choosing a surgery center for your outpatient procedure:
- Are you currently licensed by the state of Virginia to provide ambulatory surgical services? Including pediatric and geriatric patients? Including all types of anesthesia?
- Are you an approved Medicare provider?
- Are you fully accredited by JCAHO or AAAHC?
- Do you have an ongoing Quality Improvement and Risk Management Program?
- Are the registered nurses ACLS and PALS certified?
- Who is the owner of the surgical center?
- What type of emergency equipment is available?
- Does the center have emergency and regular equipment for all age patients?
- What is the center's preventative maintenance program?
Your doctor is performing your procedure at Reston Surgery Center for the following reasons:
- Reduced Costs: The surgery center offers care at economical rates. Reduced overhead, and careful monitoring of supply and equipment costs are reflected in low charges for your surgery.
- Faster Recovery: After a brief recovery time at the facility following your surgical procedure, you return to the comfort of your own home. Most people find that they heal much quicker and are able to return much more quickly to work and family commitments.
- Safety and Convenience: Reston Surgery Center offers convenient, free parking and a ground level entrance. Located on the grounds of Reston Hospital Center, Reston Surgery Center is within close proximity to several acute-care hospitals if the need should arise.